Toothaches • General & Preventive Dentistry
Maintain Your Smile
Click on a link below to learn more about our other General & Preventive Dentistry services
Are you currently suffering from a toothache?
A toothache is defined as pain in or around a tooth.
Toothaches can be caused by:
- Tooth decay
- An Abscessed tooth
- A Tooth break, chip or fracture
- Bruxism or grinding teeth
- Infected gums and/or gingivitis
- A filling that has become damaged or loose over time
What are the symptoms of toothaches?
- Tooth pain that may be sharp, throbbing, or constant.
- Swelling around the tooth and gums
- Fever, headache or nausea
- A foul taste in the mouth
How can we help you with toothaches?
Call our office today if you are experiencing a severe toothache. We can offer SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS! We will bring you in for a focused examination of the impacted tooth or area of your mouth, that will include an x-ray of the area and a thorough doctor examination. After the exam our doctor will give you a treatment plan on how to fix the problem.
Improving Your Smile Can Be Easy & Affordable
Schedule a Consultation with us TODAY!
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
We are pleased to offer non-insured patients an In-house Dental Savings Plan.
Free Second Opinion
Got a diagnosis you are not sure about? Bring in your X-Rays for a second opinion.
For Dental Implants, Implant Dentures or Invisalign® Clear Braces.
$1000 OFF Dental Implants*
Regular $4,747. Offer expires in 60 days.
* Offer available for new and existing patients for their first implant. Offer only valid if completing treatment with abutment and crown. Call for details. Advertised fee is the minimum fee, subject to clinical need. One or more of these ADA codes may reflect the treatment rendered under this offer. D6010, D6057, D6058.
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.