Update on Safety Protocols
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health.
Time has come for us to share with you that our office is once again open to see all our hygiene patients as of May 18, 2020. We will be sending out email and text messages confirming all appointments that were previously scheduled.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our total commitment to your safety. At Johns Creek Dental Excellence Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office.
Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable for you. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Upon arrival please wait in your car and call the office that you are here. 770-663-0333.
- You will be requested to wash your hands upon entering the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines!
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 770-663-0333 office number or visit our website at www.johnscreekdentalexcellence.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. M Parsa, Dr. O. Shariff, Dr. E. Shariff and the entire dental team.
Improving Your Smile Can Be Easy & Affordable
Schedule a Consultation with us TODAY!
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
We are pleased to offer non-insured patients an In-house Dental Savings Plan.
Free Second Opinion
Got a diagnosis you are not sure about? Bring in your X-Rays for a second opinion.
For Dental Implants, Implant Dentures or Invisalign® Clear Braces.
$1000 OFF Dental Implants*
Regular $4,747. Offer expires in 60 days.
* Offer available for new and existing patients for their first implant. Offer only valid if completing treatment with abutment and crown. Call for details. Advertised fee is the minimum fee, subject to clinical need. One or more of these ADA codes may reflect the treatment rendered under this offer. D6010, D6057, D6058.
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.