Root Canal Treatment • General & Preventive Dentistry
Maintain Your Smile
Click on a link below to learn more about our other General & Preventive Dentistry services
Root Canal Treatment
What is a Root Canal?
Root canal is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or has become infected. During a root canal, the inside of the root of the tooth is cleaned out and sealed. Without treatment the tissue surrounding the tooth becomes infected and abscesses can form.
These are some common symptoms that indicate you might need a root canal treatment:
- Tender gums which might also be swollen
- Extreme sensitivity to cold and hot temperatures
- Discoloration of the tooth
- Severe toothache
What is the Procedure involved in Root Canal Treatment?
Root canal Treatment can be done in one visit or more visits depending on the infection in the pulp.
- Our dentist will do X-Rays and an exam to diagnose and treatment plan
- Our dentist will numb the tooth to reduce your discomfort and remove the infected nerve/pulp
- If you would prefer to be sedated for the procedure, we offer multiple forms of sedation
- The canals are cleaned and shaped
- The canals are sealed
- A permanent filling is done on the top
Don't be anxious! We offer multiple forms of Sedation.
If you have any questions regarding root canal treatments, call us today.
Improving Your Smile Can Be Easy & Affordable
Schedule a Consultation with us TODAY!
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Free Second Opinion
Got a diagnosis you are not sure about? Bring in your X-Rays for a second opinion.
For Dental Implants, Implant Dentures or Invisalign® Clear Braces.
Single Dental Implants starting at $2,999*
Regular $4,747. Includes Implant, Abutment & Crown.
Full Mouth Implant Dentures
starting at $600 per month!**
Transform your smile with new teeth in one day. Includes Free Consultation.
* Offer available for new and existing patients for their first implant. Offer cannot be used with insurance. Call for details. Advertised fee is the minimum fee, subject to clinical need. One or more of these ADA codes may reflect the treatment rendered under this offer. D6010, D6056, D6058.
** based on credit.
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.