Dental Technology to Increase Your Comfort
We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you.
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems.
- 3D Cone Beam Digital X-Rays: This technology allows us to plan your treatment with a full 3D, high-resolution view of your jaw and bone structure. It is a low radiation device that makes our restorative and cosmetic work more precise. You should never get a Dental Implant without have a 3D x-ray!
- CEREC Single Visit Crowns and Bridges: You don't need to miss work twice to get a new crown. No more temporaries that fall out! We can design and create your new crown or bridge in a single visit.
- Intra-Oral Cameras: See what we see! Intra-oral cameras allow you to see up close what is happening in your mouth.
- Tooth Colored Restorations: you no longer need to have a mouth full of metal when you get fillings! We use natural looking, tooth colored restorations so that your teeth maintain that natural look and feel.
- High Powered Telescopic Loupes: these powerful eyeglasses allow us to see your teeth at increased magnification, so we can identify potential issues that might not be visible to the naked eye.
- Multiple Sedation Options: our office features multiple options for sedation, including IV Sedation, General Sedation and Oral Sedation.
“Five Star" Patient Experience
We believe that every patient who comes through our door deserves “VIP Treatment.” When you arrive you will be greeted warmly, and you will quickly see that every team member at our practice has your comfort, convenience and personal care as their top priority.
Our office was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. We feature:
- Refreshments: Complimentary beverages are available for your enjoyment before or after your treatment. Choose from a wide variety of coffees, water, juices and more!
- Television: Enjoy your favorite show, sporting event, movie or news program while you receive the highest quality dental care.
- Comfortable Chairs, Blankets & Neck Pillows: Your comfort is important to us! Please enjoy a reclining chair, warm blanket and neck pillow to make your time in the chair as restful as possible. (Blanket & pillow available upon request)
- Protective Eyewear: For your safety, each patient is provided with protective eyewear during treatment.
- Complimentary Guest Wifi: While you are in our waiting area, please feel FREE to connect your phone, tablet or computer to our WIFI. The password can be found posted in each office waiting room.
Improving Your Smile Can Be Easy & Affordable
Schedule a Consultation with us TODAY!
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
We are pleased to offer in-house savings and discounts for patients without insurance.
Free Second Opinion
Got a diagnosis you are not sure about? Bring in your X-Rays for a second opinion.
For Dental Implants, Implant Dentures or Invisalign® Clear Braces.
$2,999 Dental Implant*
Regular $4,747. Includes Implant, Abutment & Crown.
* Offer available for new and existing patients for their first implant. Offer cannot be used with insurance. Call for details. Advertised fee is the minimum fee, subject to clinical need. One or more of these ADA codes may reflect the treatment rendered under this offer. D6010, D6056, D6058.
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.