Johns Creek Dental Excellence serves the Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Roswell and Milton, GA communities. Founded by Dr. Mehrdod A. Parsa in 1994, Johns Creek Dental Excellence prides itself on providing its patients with outstanding, efficient, gentle and safe dental care.
Our mission is to provide the very best dental services with superior patient care, in as comfortable and relaxed environment as possible. The Johns Creek Dental Excellence team understands that a visit to the dentist can be an anxious experience, which is why we are committed to providing customer service that cannot be beat.
Patients will discover a wealth of services, from general and cosmetic dentistry to implants and orthodontics. Nervous and anxious patients will delight in our sedation dentistry, ensuring that patients feel relaxed and at ease throughout the course of each appointment.
Johns Creek Dental Excellence utilizes only state of the art equipment to provide patients with top-notch service and care.
- CEREC Single Visit Dental Crowns: Get a new dental crown in one day! No more temporaries that require you to visit our office multiple times.
- 3D Cone Beam Digital X-Rays: This technology allows us to plan your treatment with a full 3D, high-resolution view of your jaw and bone structure. It is a low radiation device that makes our restorative and cosmetic work more precise. You should never get a Dental Implant without have a 3D x-ray!
- Sedation Dentistry: We are pleased to provide those patients that are anxious about visiting the dentist several sedation options, including Nitrous Laughing Gas and Oral Sedation.
- Intraoral Camera: allows us to zoom in on specific teeth and see things that traditional X-rays cannot always detect.
- Zoom!® Whitening System: You can trust Zoom! In-Office Whitening to help you achieve and maintain a brighter more radiant smile. Get your teeth up to eight shades whiter in about 90 minutes. We also offer take-home whitening solutions.
- Invisalign® Clear Braces: straighten your teeth with virtually invisible clear aligners. This advanced orthodontic system is ideal for patients who want to straighten their teeth without having to wear metal braces. And, the treatment can be done in a minimum of six months!
- Occlusal Guards: used to treat TMJ disorders (jaw pain brought on by nighttime teeth grinding), Occlusal guards are durable, custom fit mouth guards that will ease your jaw while you sleep.
- Tooth Colored Restorations: you no longer need to have a mouth full of metal when you get fillings! We use natural looking, tooth colored restorations so that your teeth maintain that natural look and feel.
All patient’s dental services are customized to the patient’ individual diagnostic needs. Our team is also committed to delivering the very best results and achieving the perfect outcome for a patient’s oral health needs.
Please call the friendly patient care team at (770) 663-0333 to make an appointment or stop in the office to arrange a dental consultation. The friendly office team will be happy to discuss the many affordable options available to meet a patient’s dental needs.
English, Spanish, Persian, German, Russian, Romanian and French.